”You need to spend less time with Veld.”,
muttered kavalierbariton in silent distaste,
having noted what the other has just written.
The first concern arriving at my mind,
in turn, prompting a small furrow
in aristocratic complexion
has not been the possibility
of me being wrong
a particular catchy entitlement.
almost as if by my own design to evade her soft petting,
aristocratic facade will shift
partly sideways and down
to bid closely to the conch of ear
the kind of ‘fun’ I have in mind.
"Less time with Veld….and more time with you?"
She chuckled, her own coy grin unable to be seen by the man with his chin perched upon a golden crown. Perhaps, if he looked within the reflections of the metals on her desk, he might see it.
And she waited for his answer.
A delicate brow rose in amusement at his words as a slight tinge of pink flooded her cheeks. If it had been anyone else, she would have smacked him for his words.
But she just giggled.
"You are not that brave, Vincent. Not with me."
That might not be entirely true;
it was close enough.
less Lilith’s and Veld’s quality time
would mean also less time spent
looking over my shoulder
for the c a t c h
stemming from such an agreement.
I’m a Turk.”
”You know I’m prepared for all types of situation.”
08.19.2014#rpsephiroth #skype shenanigans #this is basically my type of conversation with aisha #in which everything I said #was turned into innuendo #dammitaisha!
- D.: Pfffttttttttt
- D.: That is muse's reaction to the answer too.
- D.: ;)
- Aisha: Hahaha
- Aisha: With all those "pffft" and "pfffffts" of your muse blowing his breath out, one could correctly assume that Sephiroth makes him pant.
- D.: More like with an eyeroll
- Aisha: pffwahahahaha
- Aisha: ...eyes rolling back from pleasure.
- D.: ....
- D.: .........
- Aisha: speeechless from lust.
- D.: .................
- D.: I have no word
- Aisha: Mind blank, wordless from the kisses.
- D.: :'I
- Aisha: I SHIP IT.
- Aisha: OK, question.
- Aisha: Did Vincent press the cigarette between Sephiroth's collarbones to make the cigarette's fire die down?
- D.: Nah.
- D.: That's more on himself
- Aisha: On himself?
- Aisha: Hah.
- D.: Maybe he meant to say he can take the pain
- D.: MAYBE
- Aisha: OOOH
- Aisha: NICE ONE VINCE.
- D.: xD
- D.: That is only mun's speculation after a night sleep
- Aisha: "I can handle the pain" aka Vincent agreeing to bottom.
- D.: Omg
- D.: IT DID NOT MEAN THAT
Can’t really blame a Turk for being suspicious, can you?
So yes, whilst the question was made out
as if the sanguine eyed man
cared naught for the other’s reply,
he did keep his attention
— perhaps, one that was to be noted
in how claret irises just stole a glimpse then.
"Heh.", exhaled the raven haired man,
his unconstrained bemusement spoken clearly enough.
”Never take you to be a stickler.”
& there, he will take a bite of one of the sections
from his own share of pamelo.
“Stickler, or used to living how I do?
Man, something tells me that you
don’t get much action in terms of,
yanno, friendships and shit. You
a lone wolf or some dumb shit
The reply was assuredly sarcastic, but it was something
Clear couldn’t really help but poke at. Russet hues seem
to avoid the rather brutal scrutiny conducted by the other,
seeing as the Hypnotist’s rather tempestuous temper
could fly off the handle at any given time if he was provoked
enough. And yet, even though his temper was always at a
hot simmer, it seemed to quell somewhat.
“Eh, forget it. I’ll just remember to jam
this shit’s juice in your phone’s card
reader next time I get the chance.”
If you looked closely enough,
maybe there was something
amiable there, but it was
almost too difficult to tell.
”B o r i n g.”
His two alternatives practically summed up in one
could have fitted perfectly for an insult
when was further accented by the o-shaped of lips.
the playful gleam in twin crimson iridescence
had begged differ…
& as such, a small chuckle later absconding
as I leaned back with another bite.
”To enlighten you, actually, it was more of a lone child practically growing up among ancient geeks so what else would you expect?” I peeled off the next slice of the juicy fruit. “What’s growing up like to you?”
”And anything to do with my phone’s card reader — a.k.a. company’s property — you will have to take that up with Dragoon first.”
Skype with SanguineSaint
- Vincent [Da.]: PFT
- Vincent [Da.]: PFFT
- Vincent [Da.]: (q u o t e s Aisha) <<< But Sephiroth wasn't sorry, even though he looked the part. Perhaps he was even proud. Childishly so. >>>
- Vincent [Da.]: 8|
- Vincent [Da.]: [ doesn't know if should smack you or kiss you ]
- Sephiroth (Aisha): *laughs*
- Sephiroth (Aisha): *laughs harder*
- Sephiroth (Aisha): Do both. It' will be kinky.
- Vincent [Da.]: Oh God.
- Vincent [Da.]: You are horrible.
- Vincent [Da.]: xD
- Sephiroth (Aisha): Hahahaha
- Vincent [Da.]: ....
- Sephiroth (Aisha): The username of my personal/writing blog rp-writer-aisha has become goddamnitaisha.
- Vincent [Da.]: THAT FITS
- Vincent [Da.]: GODDAMNITAISHA
"I have been thinking about having only one main for each duplicate characters. It does not mean I will stop playing with duplicate, just that I may limit the post length and the number of threads I have with them."
"Yes? No? Bad or good idea?"